Wills, trusts and inheritance tax planning
- If you have no will, the intestacy rules mean your loved ones may not benefit.
- Do you want to set up a trust fund for your children/grandchildren?
- Is saving Inheritance tax important to you?
- We will help you make sure your wishes are the only ones that matter.
Lasting powers of attorney
- Who do you trust to look after you if you can’t look after yourself?
- If you lose mental or physical capacity, you can make sure someone close to you can make important decisions for you.
- Talk to us; we will put your mind at ease.
- Has a loved one already lost mental capacity?
- Do you urgently need to look after their finances or get involved in their medical treatment?
- We can help you obtain a Court order enabling you to act on behalf of someone who needs your help.
Probate and administration of estates
- Has someone you loved died and you are feeling overwhelmed with the process of what to do next?
- We will take the pain out of dealing with the administration of the estate and the distribution of the assets.
Nursing home fees
- Are you or someone close to you likely to face residential or other care costs?
- Planning for the unexpected
- We will help you explore the options so as to keep those costs to an absolute minimum.
- Do you own property abroad?
- Do you run a business overseas?
- Have you made a will in another country?
- We will help you to make sure you have covered everything
“Your family’s wellbeing is in safe hands with us.”