The new Resolution code of practice has been published.
As Resolution members we will:-
• Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation
• Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first
• Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity
• Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions
• Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment
• Use our experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them
• Continually develop our knowledge and skills
• Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in our day-to-day work
• We will work with other Resolution members to uphold this Code and ensure it is at the heart of everything we do.